For many of us, mornings can make or break our day and with the end of the year approaching it can be hard to find the motivation to power through.
Here are a few tips that can help start your day off right and give you the push that you need!
- Prepare yourself the night before. Set out or know what you’re going to wear. Have your lunch prepped and ready to go!
- Get up on your first alarm. When you snooze your alarm and try to go back to sleep, it offsets your sleep cycle. Your initial alarm jumpstarts your day.
- Allow the natural light into your bedroom. Keep your blinds/curtains half way open.
- Avoid checking emails and text messages and make calming music part of your morning routine.
- Stretch as soon as you wake up. Get your exercise out of the way. Go for a morning walk/run. Get your body moving!
- Starting your day off with making your bed helps start your task list.
- Eat a healthy breakfast and drink lots of water! You hear it all the time, but it can truly boost your day!
- Keep something that motivates you near your bedside; like a quote or picture.