5 Fun Real Estate Facts For Your Entertainment – Ever wonder how much Warren Buffett paid for his first home? There are lots of interesting real estate facts out there, and we’ve collected our favorites below. Check out these fun real estate facts:
1. In New York, it is a legal requirement for a seller to disclose if a property under inspection is believed to be haunted by ghosts.
2. Monopoly was originally created to teach players about the broken nature of capitalism.
3. The Burj Kahlifa, located in Dubai, is so tall that you can watch the sunset from the base of the building, take an elevator to the top, and watch the sunset all over again.
4. In Scotland, homeowners paint their doors red when they pay off their mortgage.
5. Warren Buffett is one of the richest men in the world and still lives in the same house he bought in 1958. He paid $31,500 for the home.
What do you think of these fun real estate facts? Which surprised you the most? Comment to share with us!